Sunday, September 9, 2012


IMG_0539 (E) 



August 24, 2003  -  September 6, 2012

Your sweet and gentle spirit will be forever missed.



Deb said...

So sorry, Shari... Hope you all are doing well

Marilyn said...

May your memories of this special pet help comfort you during this sad time.♥♫

Lottie said...

Shari, we are so sorry you have lost Boaz. I know your heart is broken. Hope your family is doing well.

Cindy said...

So sorry to hear that Boaz has passed on.
Big hugs, Cindy

pam said...

I am so sorry. I check in often to see how you are all doing. So sorry for your loss. pam

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Oh Shari, I am so sorry. You lost Jasmin almost a year ago, and now Boaz. I hope you are doing well. Are you finally settled in at your Cottage??

Jocelyn @

Shelia said...

Shari! I'm so sorry to hear this about your Boaz! I'm so glad you stopped by as I've missed you! Hope you're doing okay and I appreciate your sweet words.
Shelia ;)

Willow said...

I am so sorry to hear about Bo. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Sandy said...

Bo was gorgeous! Sorry to hear that he passed away. Are you still blogging? I stumbled upon your blog and really enjoy reading what you write.

Shelia said...

Hi Shari! Oh, how nice to hear from you again! Have you stopped blogging? I was thinking about you last week and came over to your blog and I think I looked back at all of your posts! Yes, I know, we go back a long time. Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words to me about my former home and our new adventure! If you're posting somewhere else, let me know!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)