Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Precious Gift

Recently, I received a package in the mail.
A combination “Just Because/Happy Housewarming” gift from a sweet blogger/friend.
When I opened the box, I literally gasped when I saw the most BEAUTIFUL  bunny tassel especially HANDMADE  to coordinate with the blue and green French Country decor in  the breakfast room at the house in Hooterville.

IMG_1166 (C&E)

Unfortunately, my photography skills do not even come close to showing how darling this tassel really is!

IMG_1174 (C&E)

Cute, cute, cute! 

Who would do such a kind and thoughtful thing?
Gloria from Happy To Be, that’s who!
I have *known* Gloria for several years now…first from Rate My Space and more recently  through blogging.  When I started my blog, Gloria left me one of my first comments and I think she was my first follower!
If you have never visited Gloria’s blog, you really should.  Such a wonderful person she is!   Sweet.  Big-hearted.  She has a great sense of humor too!    And if you want to see some amazing pieces of history, you should check out her blog posts on the fabulous antiques she has collected.  I’m convinced her extensive collection would put the Smithsonian to shame.
Thank you again, Gloria!  I truly LOVE my bunny tassel! 
Every time I look at it, I will think of you and smile.  :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari! Oh, what a precious tassel and Gloria is a darlng! She is the sweetest and how special she made sure this matched your home!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Oh how darling. What a neat surprise!

:)
ButterYum

Patricia said...

how beautiful that is! what a beautiful friendship too!

Sandra said...

Aw, that is so sweet. Gloria is such a sweet lady. Your tassel is beautiful. :)
Sandra

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Shari,Girl I'm so glad you like it my friend...and WOW!! what a blast from the past RMS the clutter cops got me every time I posted on there ha ha!! It's a good thing I'm so thick skin or it may have bothered me ha ha!! Hope you have a GREAT week my dear friend...Can't wait to see the tassel on your hutch...Hugs and smiles love ya sis...Gl♥ria

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Shari,

What a darling tassel. I love bunnies!


debbie

Elizabeth and Gary said...

How sweet was that! I love your bunny tassle. Its just the perfect gift. I follow Gloria and she is just the kindest gal.
Take care and enjoy your day.
Your blogging friend,
Elizabeth