Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A New Blog: Cottage Sisters

A couple months ago, I met a woman named Jill in a local antique store when I was browsing with my friend, Debbie. Jill happened to overhear a conversation Debbie and I were having about some of our favorite blogs so Jill stopped us and introduced herself. She said she also read some of the blogs Debbie and I had been discussing!
The three of us stood and talked for the longest time about our love of all things cottage and before we parted ways, we exchanged email addresses.
Jill has thoroughly enjoyed reading blogs about cottage decor but I mentioned she should consider starting her own blog so she could share her cottage style decorated home with others.
Well, I’m very happy and excited to announce that Jill , who lives here in Florida, has teamed up with her sister-in-law, Denise, who lives in California, and together they will be co-authoring the blog, Cottage Sisters.
Please pop over and say a big friendly “HELLO” and welcome them to Blogland.

HELLO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari,
Thanks for all of your guidance and tips. The CottageSisters would never have been if not for you. Another shout out to you for the suggestion about the vintage patio furniture. I took your advice and the results will be in my next post. So thanks all the way around to Shari.
Love,
Jill
CottageSisters

Sonia said...

Hello Shari,
I wanted to let you know I received the wonderful pieces. Owh I love them, thank you so much. I also posted about the win.
Thanks again.
Hugs!!
Sonia