Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Coastal Living Collection By Stanley Furniture

I love the beach cottage look.
I also love pastels.
So when I was out shopping for furniture for the house in Hooterville and saw the beach cottage-inspired collection of furniture Coastal Living magazine and Stanley Furniture have created, I almost flipped!
There are 14 different (yummy) colors and finishes, all organized into three color palettes. 

IMG_0782 (C&E)

You pick the piece(s) of furniture you want, select the color(s)/finish(es) and the result is a very personalized look for your room!
Isn’t this dining room  just exquisite in these colors?

IMG_0002

 IMG_0006 

IMG_0003

 

IMG_0008

Normally, I’m not gung ho about wood grains but I thought this finish called “Boardwalk” was exceptionally pretty.  I’m contemplating getting the  TV console (but not the upper hutch) in the above photo in “Boardwalk” for the family room.
IMG_0007
I loved this gorgeous bed in the lime green called “sea grass”  (although I think it looks more yellow than green in this photo).

IMG_0005 

I had a chance to see the bed in person in the aqua color called “Sea Mist” and I loved that too!

IMG_1574 (C&E)

In fact, I love the aqua and lime green together so much that I am mulling over some ideas about ways to incorporate lime green with the aqua in the master bedroom at the house in Hooterville

IMG_1575

Hmmmm….if I only had a beach cottage instead of a horse farm in the country, I would truly love a whole house full of this beautiful furniture collection.  There wasn’t a single piece (or color) I didn’t like.
If you want to see more of the Coastal Living Collection, or find a retailer near you that sells it, you can go to the Stanley Furniture website.

Disclaimer:  I have absolutely no affiliation with Coastal Living or Stanley Furniture,  nor have I received any compensation from them  to mention the Coastal Living line of furniture here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari! What a beautiful line of furnishings. I don't have much painted furniture in my house but I am drawn to it! I love all of these and they look so light and airy.
How's the redoing going? Can't wait til you're ready to show photos!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Bring Pretty Back said...

I agree with you! That is beautiful furniture! The conch color (pink) my FAVORITE!

Adrienne said...

I love the colors and the furniture line. My sweetheart works for Stanley Tools - wonder if he could get a discount on Stanley Furniture? Silly me! Thank you for the inspiration.
~Adrienne~

Betty said...

Oh my goodness I just love that site. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Willow

Cindy said...

All of the furniture is beautiful, especially in all of those lovely colors. Hmmm...makes me want to paint something in a light pastel. :0)