Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie Or In Other Words…Watch Where You Step!

We haven’t actually “officially” moved into the house in Hooterville yet so we have the TV temporarily set up in what will eventually be the office.  It’s a rather small room with dimensions of approximately 10 feet x 14 feet.   
The other night I got up to leave the room and I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this  obstacle course of sleeping dogs I had to navigate just to get to the door! 

IMG_1563 (E) 

That’s Jasmin on the right, Bo at the bottom of the photo, and the “rescue” Shepherd my daughter adopted several months ago, Logan, is on the left.
German Shepherds are great, loyal, family-oriented dogs and these three are no exception.  No matter what we are doing, they are ALWAYS close by…
even if we are just watching TV.

5 comments:

Here On Crow Creek said...

That little display in your floor looks so familiar to me. We have had German Shepards all my life. Arent they the best breed ever! Yours are so adorable!

Lisa said...

They are great! How do you deal with 3 that big??? I love dogs and really like the bigger ones but wow how much room they take up! Enjoy your furbabies!!
Hugs,:Lisa

So, I Begin this Journey...... said...

OMGosh.....I absolutely LOVE the GSD photo!!
And 100% in agreement with you on their character......perhaps I'm just a little bit of a GSD lover after all these years of my dogs "owning" me.

Now, as for you postings....I love reading those as well.
Have a wonderful week....Happy Mother's Day!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

too cute!!

Connie said...

Love the pictures of the dogs. We love our fur babies.

Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Connie